Which lectures and tutorials will be held on-site?
Due to limited on-site operations (the department's premises are not accessible for public), we provide on-site courses for the first semester only:
- Introduction to Physics I (B. Sc.)
- Experimental Physics I (B. Sc. for teachers)
- Theoretical Physics I (B. Sc. for teachers)
- Basic Lab Course I and II (B. Sc.)
- Project Lab Course (B. Sc.)
- Advanced Lab Course (B. Sc.)
- Advanced Lab Course (M. Sc.)
The bridge course in mathematics will be held as an online course. All other lectures and tutorials will take place in different digital formats.