Springe direkt zu Inhalt

I do not want to be vaccinated. Am I no longer allowed to study?

We strongly recommend that you get vaccinated in time. However, you may also study without vaccination. You must then prove that you have recovered or tested negative.

Only vaccinated, recovered, or tested persons can take advantage of live studies and university's services. Proof of a negative PCR test result must not be older than 48 hours; a rapid test must be current to the day.