Springe direkt zu Inhalt

I do not want to be vaccinated. Am I no longer allowed to study?

You may study without vaccination. You must then prove that you have recovered or tested negative. We would nevertheless like to recommend that you get vaccinated in good time.

Because only vaccinated, recovered, or tested persons can take advantage of live studies and university's services. Proof of a negative PCR test result must not be older than 48 hours; a rapid test must be current to the day.