Graduates receive their degrees bachelor's, master's and PhD certificates in a festive atmosphere with musical accompaniment.
It will be followed by a relaxed summer party in the garden of the Department of Physics.
- The graduation ceremony will take place from 14:30 in the large lecture hall.
- Inaugural lecture of Prof. Dr. Hélène Seiler "Ultrafast dynamics in nanoscale systems".
- Afterwards, the summer party of the department will take place in the courtyard between tract 1 and 2 from about 16:00.
- Organization: AG Clementi and AG Heyne
- Please bring your own dishes (plates, glasses, and cutlery). Coupons for 2 meals and 2 drinks will be provided for all attendees. Additional food and beverages may be purchased, of course.
- For the summer party, you are invited to wear a piece of clothing or an accessory that indicates your research topic or favorite lecture, preferably without being too explicit. It will be fun to guess the research area or the lecture based on what other people are wearing.
Time & Location
Jul 21, 2023 | 02:30 PM
Academic graduation ceremony: large lecture hall
Summer party: garden between the tract 1 and tract 2
- academic celebration
- academic graduation party
- summer party