Working instructions for chemical and biological substances as well as for electric equipment and installations have to be updated every year.
- flammable solvents
- oxidizing substances
- caustic substances
- environmental harmful substances
- cryogenic liquids and gases
- toxic substances
- health hazard substances (carcinogen, mutagen, toxic to reproduction)
Single instructions of hazardous substances can be bundled to one instruction of a group of substances. However, toxic and health hazard substances require individual instructions due to their different routes of exposure.
Electric equipment and installations:
- group instructions for electric equipment and installations
- individual working instructions for e.g. centrifuge, laser and autoclave
- compressed gas cylinders and pressure regulator
- protective gloves
Templates for working instructions can be download from the DAS (Dienststelle Arbeitssicherheit) homepage.