Mentoring team supports freshers
The mentoring program is designed to make starting your studies easier. We are advanced students who support new students in both the Bachelor's and Master's degree programs.
Our mentoring team consists of
- German-speaking students who mainly support bachelor students
- English-speaking international students who support master's students as well as international students in the bachelor's program.
What we do
- We offer "learning rooms" in which you and your fellow students are given space to work collaboratively on the weekly exercises with the support of an experienced mentor.
- We provide advice on general study skills, such as time management, exam preparations and general life matters such as finding a job or a flat.
- We organize events on a wide range of topics related to your studies and social life at university
Mentors for master students and international students
Sachin Pandey, Ali Arman Is und Ramjan Ali
Job as Mentor
If you want to be a mentor, please send an informal letter of application (with a reference to how you would like to be involved in mentoring) to firstname.lastname@example.org.