Prof. Dr. Louisa Reissig
Institute of Experimental Physics
Biomimetic (opto)electronic devices
Wednesday, 14-15 pm
2014-2016 Designated Assistant Professor
Nagoya University, School of Science & Research Center for Material Sciences, Nagoya, Japan - group of Prof. Awaga
Research focus: Differential Photodetection, Protein Photodetectors, Organic Thin Film Characterization.
2012-2014 Postdoctoral Researcher
Nagoya University, Research Center for Material Sciences, Nagoya, Japan - group of Prof. Awaga
Research focus: Protein Photodetectors, Differential Photodetection.
2010-2013 Postdoctoral Researcher
Nagoya University, Division of Biological Science, Nagoya, Japan - group of Prof. Sudo (now Okayama University)
Research focus: Structure-Function Relationship of Photoactive Membrane Proteins.
University of Edinburgh, UK
Thesis: The Equilibrium and Non-equilibrium Behaviour of Surfactant Systems.
University of Warsaw, Poland (Centre of Inter-Faculty Individual Studies in Mathematical and Natural Sciences - MISMaP)
Specialization in Biophysics.
- DFG Einzelantrag, project number: 422038271 (grant number, RE-3109\2-1) (2019)
- Kakenhi (Grant in Aid for young scientist B) (2016): Biomimetic Photodetectors
- JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship (2012-2015)
- Marie-Curie Fellowship, EST in Biomimetic systems (2006-2008)
- Price of the German Physical Society (2002)