This is an example of a simple list that has been transferred by copy and paste from Word into the CMS editor of a Standard-Folder. All weblinks have been transferred correctly.
If you wish to group such a list according to year of publication for example, you can easily do that by setting HTML anchors inside the editor (source code or symbol in the toolbar). You can see examples of such a layout on AG Bittl and AG Bordignon.
A very elegant way of structuring the list is through links to your own userpage on the physics server. On the website of AG Brouwer you can see the resulting display. In order to achieve this you need to select the template iFrame-Ordner and to put the address of the userpage in the field Frame URL. In this department it would be something like http://users.physik.fu-berlin.de/~<Your username>/<filename>.html. You need separate iFrame-folder for each URL-link. These iFrame folders can be nested.
- J. Reuther, S.-P. Lee, and J. Alicea, Classification of spin liquids on the square lattice with strong spin-orbit coupling,
- J. Reuther, R. Thomale, and S. Rachel, Spiral order in the honeycomb iridate Li2IrO3, Phys. Rev. B 90, 100405(R) (2014).
- R. Sattner, C. Platt, J. Reuther, and R. Thomale, Renormalization group analysis of competing quantum phases in the J1-J2 Heisenberg model on the kagome lattice, Phys. Rev. B 89, 020408(R) (2014).
- J. Reuther and R. Thomale, Cluster Functional Renormalization Group, Phys. Rev. B 89, 024412 (2014).
- M. Laubach, J. Reuther, R. Thomale, and S. Rachel, Rashba spin orbit coupling in the Kane-Mele-Hubbard model, arXiv:1312.2934 (2013).
- J. Reuther, J. Alicdea, and A. Yacoby, Gate-defined wires in HgTe quantum wells: from Majorana fermions to spintronics, Phys. Rev. X 3, 031011 (2013).
- J. Reuther, R. Thomale, and S. Rachel, Magnetic ordering phenomena of interacting quantum spin Hall models, Phys. Rev. B 86, 155127 (2012).
- Y. Singh, S. Manni, J.Reuther, T. Berlijn, R. Thomale, W. Ku, S. Trebst, and P. Gegenwart, Relevance of the Heisenberg-Kitaev model for the honeycomb lattice iridates A2IrO3, Phys. Rev. Lett. 108, 127203 (2012).
- J. Reuther, R. Thomale, and S. Trebst, Finite-temperature phase diagram of the Heisenberg-Kitaev model, Phys. Rev. B 84, 100406(R) (2011).
- J. Reuther, D. A. Abanin, and R. Thomale, Magnetic order and paramagnetic phases in the quantum J1-J2-J3 honeycomb model, Phys. Rev. B 84, 014417 (2011).
- J. Reuther, P. Wölfle, R. Darradi, W. Brenig, M. Arlego, and J. Richter, Quantum phases of the planar antiferromagnetic J1-J2-J3 Heisenberg model, Phys. Rev. B 83, 064416 (2011).
- J. Reuther and R. Thomale, Functional renormalization group for the anisotropic triangular antiferromagnet, Phys. Rev. B 83, 024402 (2011).
- J. Reuther and P. Wölfle, J1-J2 frustrated two-dimensional Heisenberg model: Random phase approximation and functional renormalization group, Phys. Rev. B 81, 144410 (2010).