Postdoctoral position in quantum information theory
We are in the position to offer a full postdoctoral position on mathematical quantum information theory. We have a long standing track record in this field of research. Possible topics are notions of
- computational and Hamiltonian complexity,
- quantum computational models,
- quantum simulation schemes,
- near-term quantum computing,
- randomness, unitary designs and random circuits,
- group and representation theory, and
- quantum-assisted machine learning and abstract learnability.
That said, the setting will allow for substantial academic freedom, so that other topics can also be addressed.
The position is initially for either three or two years at first, but can be extended. It is also connected to a newly established Einstein Research Unit on Quantum Devices, and has numerous contact points to projects in the prestigious German quantum hardware programme. It is on the E13 pay scale, designed for postdoctoral researchers, and all previous work experience including that towards the PhD can be respected when determining the salary scale. All job related questions and inquiries should be sent to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. The job adverts will be kept open until the positions are filled.