Student center BoB - former library
In the BoB, as students call it, books gave way to airy study spaces and glass boxes for group work a few years ago. Bright, quiet and open - the BoB is a perfect space for productive learning and intensive exchange with fellow students.
Corona regulations for the use of the BoB working places in the winter semester 2021/22
Opening hours until October 14, 2021
Monday 11.30 am - 6 pm
Tuesday 11.30 am - 6 pm
Friday 11.30 am - 6 pm
Opening hours from October 18, 2021
Monday to Friday 8 am - 6 pmAdmission untill 4.30 pm
- only via tract 3. Please ring the bell at the door - we will let you in.
- only for those who have been vaccinated, recovered or tested. This status will be verified at the entrance.
- only for those who wear masks
Rules in the BoB
In the BoB, seating is arranged in table groups. Each table group has a QR code for attendance recording. After selecting your seat, please scan the QR code and enter contact information. This data will be used only for contact tracking in case of suspected infection.
- Masks are mandatory (FFP 2) at the seat.
- Do not change seats if possible and avoid long walks.
- It is not allowed to move or remove tables from "glass boxes".
- Drinking is allowed at the seat. Eating is allowed only outside the BoB.
- If there are no more seats, the maximum capacity of the BoB is reached. Please visit the BoB later or on another day.