Availibility of technical gases
Contact person: Jessica Stapel
Rooms B 0.1.96 and B 0.1.99 provide a basic supply of commonly used gases.
Non-flammable gases are stored in room B 0.1.96:
- nitrogen 5.0 (10 l and 50 l)
- oxygen tech. (10 l and 50 l)
- helium 4.6 (10 l and 50 l)
- carbon dioxide (10 kg)
- argon 4.8 (10 l and 50 l)
Flammable gases are stored in room B 0.1.99:
- acetylene (10 l and 50 l)
- forming gas 90/10 (N2/H2) (50 l)
- hydrogen tech. (50 l)
When taking out gas cylinders, please note down in the book provided on the table (for annually payoff at the end of the year). Empty gas cylinders (with a rest pressure of 5 bar) have to be returned to the storage room. Specialty gases can be order after contacting Jessica Stapel.