Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Which documents do I have to submit with the application?

  • your Bachelor degree with overall grade
  • a certified transcript of your Bachelor studies
  • proof of English language proficiency

Please upload these documents, as well as certified English or German translations if in another language, as color pdf files to Uni-Assist. More details