Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Where do I have to apply?

Candidates with a German Bachelor’s degree apply directly to the Freie Universität Berlin via the online portal.

Candidates with non-German degree apply via uni-assist portal. For documents and formal details please see Application with non-German Degree.

For physicists affected by the war in Ukraine