Practical training is a compulsory part of study programs in natural sciences. Students of Physics and other programs complete Basic Lab and Advanced Lab courses in Physics as well as an internship for general professional training.
In professional lab training, students learn
- operating laboratory devices
- using various measurement methods
- technical troubleshooting and solving problems
- results evaluation and interpretation
- documenting experiments
- discussing experiments and results in a teams