How to behave in case of emergency?
- Render first aid or call a first aider; There is a first aid kit in room 0.4.18.
- First aider of AG Weinelt: Dr. Cornelius Gahl, room: 0.4.14, tel .: (030) 838-56065; Uwe Lipowski, room: 0.4.27, tel.: (030) 838-53340
- Call the emergency number: Tel .: 112
Emergency report must contain:
Where did it happen? Exact location: building, floor, room
What happened? e.g. fire, accident, explosion, poison, gas., etc.
How many people are injured?
Who is calling?
Wait for questions!
- Keep calm
- Call the fire brigade: Tel .: 112
- Make sure that you are safe
- Warn others
- Take helpless people with you
- Try to extinguish the fire with fire extinguisher
- Extinguish burning people (fire extinguisher, fire blanket)
- Close windows and doors when leaving the room
- Follow the exit routes
- Crawl on the floor if there is smoke - do not use elevators
In the event of an evacuation and an alarm, go to the assembly point:
- Are all colleagues there?
Police: Tel .: 110
Technical emergency / average
- Call the Zentralwarte of Freie University Berlin: Tel .: (030) 838-55555. The Zentralwarte can be reached 24 hours a day.
- Call the workplace safety department (Dienststelle Arbeitssicherheit): Tel .: (030) 838-54495
- Medical assistance 24 hours a day: (030) 1 92 40
- Internet: Giftnotruf Berlin
Protection manager at physics department
- Laser safety: Dr. Christian Teutloff, room: 0.4.45, Tel.: (030) 838-53394
- Laser safety at AG Weinelt: Dr. Cornelius Gahl, room: 0.4.14, tel .: (030) 838-56065
- Radiation safety: Dr. Ralph Püttner, room: 0.4.28, tel.: (030) 838-56159
- Hazardous materials/substances and chemicals: Annegret Palic, room: 0.4.36, tel.: (030) 838-52976, Dorothea Heinrich, room: -1.2.02, tel.: (030) 838-56233, Jessica Stapel, room: 0.1.43, tel.: (030) 838-60837