Springe direkt zu Inhalt

My early application to the Double-Degree Program was successful, and I have got the provisional admission. What if I change my mind later?

No problem. Just inform the person responsible for the Double-Degree Program (see here). You may continue with your studies in Berlin, and later receive your Master degree form here.