Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Can I do the research phase and Master's thesis in an external institute?

The first supervisor of the research phase always needs to be a lecturer of the department. If the external supervisor is not an adjunct lecturer of the department, you need to find a lecturer in the department who is willing to supervise the external research phase. Besides the professors of the department, all lecturers listed here can act as supervisors of research phases.