Mentoring team supports freshers
The mentoring program is designed to make starting your studies easier. We are advanced students who support new students in both the Bachelor's and Master's degree programs.
Our mentoring team consists of
- German-speaking students who mainly support bachelor students
- English-speaking international students who support master's students as well as international students in the bachelor's program.
What we do
- We offer "learning rooms" in which you and your fellow students are given space to work collaboratively on the weekly exercises with the support of an experienced mentor.
- We provide advice on general study skills, such as time management, exam preparations and general life matters such as finding a job or a flat.
- We organize events on a wide range of topics related to your studies and social life at university.
All mentors can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Mentors for bachelor students
Katharina Biel, Noah Hassen, Levin Mootz
Mentors for macster students and international studens
Hitesh Patil, Alexandra Parolin and Sachin Raj Pandey
Slides of past meet-ups
Job as Mentor
If you want to be a mentor, please send an application and the following documents to email@example.com.
- informal letter of application (with a reference to how you would like to be involved in "Mentoring)
- letter of motivation (What are your personal strengths? What qualifies you to become a mentor?)
- proof of academic achievements (a PDF from Campus Management is enough, no signature is needed)
- short CV
Dr. Tom Seifert
Raum 1.4.41, FB Physik, Arnimallee 14, 14195 Berlin
+49 30 838 69488