Mentoring team supports freshers
The mentoring program is designed to make starting your studies easier. The mentoring team is made up of advanced students who support new students in both the Bachelor and Master degree programs.
Our mentoring team consists of 10 students for coordinating the Bachlor events (in German) and 2 international students for coordinating the Master events (in English).
What we do
- We offer "learning rooms" in which you and your fellow students are given space to work collaboratively on the weekly exercises with the support of an experienced mentor.
- We provide advise on general study skills, such as time management and exam preparations, as well as on general life matters, such as finding a job or a flat.
- We organize events on a wide range of topics related to your studies and social life at university.
Slides of past meet-ups
Job as Mentor
If you want to be a mentor, please send an application and the following documents to email@example.com.
- informal letter of application (with a reference to how you would like to be involved in "Mentoring)
- letter of motivation (What are your personal strengths? What qualifies you to become a mentor?)
- proof of academic achievements (a PDF from Campus Management is enough, no signature is needed)
- short CV