Mentoring team supports freshers
The mentoring program is designed to make starting your studies easier. We are advanced students who support new students in both the Bachelor's and Master's degree programs.
Our mentoring team consists of
- German-speaking students who mainly support bachelor students
- English-speaking international students who support master's students as well as international students in the bachelor's program.
What we do
- We offer "learning rooms" in which you and your fellow students are given space to work collaboratively on the weekly exercises with the support of an experienced mentor.
- We provide advice on general study skills, such as time management, exam preparations and general life matters such as finding a job or a flat.
- We organize events on a wide range of topics related to your studies and social life at university
Mentors for bachelor students
Clara and Jessi
Mentors for macster students and international studens
Sachin and Seokhyun
All mentors can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org