Springe direkt zu Inhalt

PhD program

You have a Master’s degree in Physics and have a strong scientific overlap with one of department’s experimental or theoretical research groups? You can apply directly to the PI of that group. 

It is also possible to apply for a temporary “visiting scientist” stipend. This option will allow you to collaborate with our department while maintaining your current affiliation.